As you know, all of the work you put forth in your SEO for Chiropractors takes a lot of effort. Once you get those high rankings, you must make sure you maintain them. Otherwise, why put forth the hard work? Your overall rankings are half the battle. The other half involves even more hard work to perfect your SEO and evolve as things change.
Read on to get five tips on how you can maintain your SEO ranking in order to stay on top.
- Website Updates. As silly as this sounds, it is something that is often overlooked. Your website should be frequently updated in order to stay current. One way to do this is by adding exciting and intriguing visuals to your overall content. Rather than just having plain text, add pictures and videos that will grab your reader’s attention. Also, make sure that the overall layout stays current, visually appealing, and easy to access from mobile devices.
- Site Speed. Faster is Currently around 2 million blog posts get posted each day on the world wide web. If your site isn’t loading fast enough for someone, chances are they are going to move on to a different site. This is especially important when dealing with your mobile capabilities. Most people are accessing websites via their smart phones and tablets. It is an absolute must to have a fast loading site in order to maintain your SEO for Chiropractors rankings.
- Expand Your Link Building. When adding backlinks to your site, do not focus on quantity, rather focus on quality. Google will pick up on your method if it is only to quickly add as many links as possible. Make sure they come from good, trust worthy sources with good content.
- Internal/Outbound Links. Just as important as backlinks to your site are the internal and outbound links going from your site to another. You should make sure that these sites are also trustworthy and provide only good and relevant content. For example, for your SEO for Chiropractors it would be silly for you to have an article discussing overall wellness and then provide a link to an outdoor survival skills course homepage. The two are completely unrelated, and will ultimately pull down your overall ranking. It seems counterintuitive, but you’d be surprised.
- Social Media. You should always focus on building and expanding your social media presence. LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter all have high rankings within Google. The goal should be more and more people liking and sharing your content. This is going to provide Google with your site’s visibility and relevancy and maintain your high rankings.